
So I included a picture of my cute Izzy in the slide show yesterday in her new soccer uniform but forgot to mention anything about it; my three year old is totally on a soccer team. They haven't started yet but Sean put her uniform on the other day to play outside in the backyard. I am probably way more excited about it then she is but I think she is going to have so much fun. The other day she said to me, "mom, I want to play soccer today", (she doesn't get that we have to wait for the season to start) it was one of the best things I've ever heard. I loved soccer while I played and I am so excited for Izzy to get to play, she loves to run and loves to play with other kids so I think that even if she doesn't get it at all she will still love it. I'll keep everyone posted about when her games are so you can all come cheer on the cutest soccer player EVER!
3 comments:
This really is the cutest soccer picture I have ever seen!
I would really love to come watch some of her games you will have to not forget to post it so i can come. Good luck it is so much fun watching "bunch ball" i got to watch all my nephews this past spring. She is going to be awesome
I can finally see your pictures! Izzy is so cute! I hope she is still playing in Oct. so I can come to a game...or if she is playing by the end of June, I think I will be home for a visit for sure.
Post a Comment