April has been a pretty busy month with a ton of blog worthy things happening but I just haven't found the time to do it. Sean had a birthday, we moved in to a new house, and we both graduated from the U; good times were had by all this month. Please enjoy this little slide show, and hopefully my next post won't take another 3 weeks.
p.s. I hate to cheat Sean out of a post dedicated to his graduation so I just want everyone to know how hard he has worked the last 3 years and how proud I am of him. Every time I start feeling sorry for myself about how hard it is to have a husband that is in law school I have to remind myself that it was 10x harder to be the husband in law school. Thanks for all you do for us baby we love you!
3 comments:
You guys are the cuteset family. Hope your move went well. Congrads on the the fun things going on in your lives. Let us know if we can help you in any way! We love you
I can't get over how cute Izzy is in her soccer uniform. If she ever needs a coach I'm totally up for it.
Congrats on the double graduation!! You both worked so hard and it must feel good to have it pay off! Izzy looks great in her uniform!
Post a Comment