Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love Lucy

Lucy had her 4 month well check this week (I can't believe how fast she is growing up). She is in the 60% for weight and 70% for height and looking good! She is still spitting up like a champ but Dr. Reese gave us a few things to try, like rice cereal and smaller but more frequent meals. When she got her shots she hardly made a peep, the nurse actually said that she had never seen such a tough baby. She is such a happy baby and will giggle at practically anything, she loves to laugh. We love you so much LuLu.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

She is pretty tough. I feel like I haven't seen her forever, she'll probably be even bigger when I see her next week.

The Hilton Family~ said...

She is so dang cute! It is crazy how fast the time goes!

Kayla said...

Both of your children are great. But Lucy really is the perfect baby. We had a lot of bonding this summer. Especially when she spit up on me like 5 times in one night.

Debi said...

Your post title is so clever. It reminds me of this show I used to watch where this hilarious lady did a bunch of crazy things.
Lucy's cute! and so perfect!