Thursday, October 16, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Today I am thankful for my amazing cousin Alison, she was a total angel today. I went to pick up Izzy from preschool at her house and was talking to her about all the struggles I've had this week with Lucy (my perfect baby has been not so perfect this week- little sleep, lots of tummy troubles, and probably a first tooth). I was totally beat and as soon as the words, "do you want me to take your girls", came out of her mouth I new I needed help big time today. She was so awesome and took both my girls plus her three cute kids and let me have a much needed break. Then when I showed up to pick them up she had dinner ready for me to take home! I can't even explain how much I needed her today. She is a fantastic mother and as I left her house I realized that her mother (Aunt Irene) is the mom that always seems to save me when I'm up in Idaho feeling the same way; you've got to love these Haney women, they both seem to know exactly when I need help the most. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So true. Alison and Irene are two of the most selfless people I know. Here's to them and their amazingness!
Post a Comment