Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a weekend





On Thursday Sean was sworn in and is now officially a lawyer! We are so proud of him! Lucy looks pretty excited about it right? Sean and I also got to go to our fun ward costume party (thanks Matt and Debi for the last minute babysitting). The rest of the weekend was full of yard and housework, with some breaks for playing in the fun fall leaves; the whole thing really took it out of Izzy, she fell asleep on the floor while eating a sucker!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I like the bunk beds, and the costumes. Lucy looks more and more like you everyday.

Time to Blog It Up! said...

The picture with the leaves was so fun....I still remember all the times that all of you kids were out playing in the leaves, building leaf homes or something fun. Ahhh you just have to love this time of year.

Debi said...

My favorite is the sucker picture!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What fun times, and how exciting for your husband!! I love the picture of Izzy with the sucker, that is so cute.

alison said...

Oh sweet Izzy! These are some fun pictures!