
Big changes are happening at the Miller Home. Izzy and Lucy got bunk beds! Lucy of course is not quite ready to move into her bunk but Izzy is loving her new bed with a ladder. She thinks they are so fun and loves her new green sheets (for those of you that don't know, green is very passionately her favorite color). She has had no problems from the switch to a twin from the toddler bed.

Lucy started solids this month and also stopped solids this month. We tried it out for a few weeks and decided her tummy was not ready, she was pretty miserable this last week so we cut everything out and switched to lactose free formula. I think she is also getting her first tooth (ouch!) which was not helping the mood. She was not sleeping at all during the day and then would wake up at 3:00 in the morning; I haven't been up that early since she was 5 weeks old! It was hard stuff.

This cute little development has been the cure all. I'm sure the changes in diet and medication are helping also but they are not nearly as cute. I've kind of had to force the binky on her from birth, she hasn't been a huge fan, and while a thumb sucker is not my first choice, I'm glad she has found a was to comfort herself.

And last but not least....chillin' ain't easy.
5 comments:
I love bunk beds! I remember putting my kids into them and they also loved them, the only problem was who got the top and who got the bottom. They always wanted the top until I told them how cool the bottom is for making forts and hide outs....Sorry the little one is not so happy, but she sure is adorable! Thanks for being such a great mom. Tamee
Lucy is too cute. Way too cute.
Love, love, love the bunk bed idea! It will be so much fun for them. Are you loving the toy room?
How fun for Izzy to get a new "big" bed. I totally love the picture of Lucy sucking her thumb!
I love that for the photo you still put Lucy in it on her "bed." So cute.
Sorry it's been rough with Lucy, but sounds like things are going a little better.
You better take pictures of how your costumes for the party turned out so you can post them on your blog for all to admire.
Post a Comment